I have my seen my aunt fought cancer, I was completing my MBA when I came to know that she is struggling from cancer. My family went to many hospitals and considering the best available therapy.
My family almost went to every hospital across the country and I used to drive with my Dad for taking the second opinion all the time. Because second opinion is the option for Cancer Family/patients.
Whenever we used to come out from atleast or seeking advice then we used to be worried and tensed of what next should we do for our aunt. But she used to always help us with her beautiful smile. She always showed the strength and courage and always stood with us.
We always felt like we had some problem and she was standing with us. Things I took as my life lessons from her:
- She always stood with us and SMILED
- In her toughest test/situation- She stayed STRONG and BOLD
- Even after therapies she used to travel with me and kept saying- Life Is On, It's how you take it
- She took every therapy and procedures as PRO
- She always continued her YOGA whatever be her condition
- She used to be the MOST TALKATIVE and continued her same style
- She stayed inspiration for all her staff. as she was running her own beauty parlour
- She kept her spirits HIGH
- SHE NEVER GAVE UP
She has been such a source of INSPIRATION that now even I say "I WON'T GIVE UP" and seriously I will NEVER EVER GIVE UP